BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just the beginning

So here is just the beginning of what turned into the best week of our lives!  Here are a some highlights of just a couple days...I will def be posting tons more this week.


On the way to get married....so excited!
Then the festivities began on the boat and jet ski.

Kris and Grant....ummmm yeah you try putting 2 guys that weigh about 400lbs total on a tiny jet ski
What a lil cutie!
Makenna and I on the jet ski
Fischer family enjoying the fun
Luke and Makenna swimming
Check out that Fischer butt...when I called her out on it, she started shaking it....true Fischer style!
Cruising on the jet ski


Most of these pictures are just from one day of fun....more to follow!!

2 comments:

Duncan Family said...

congrats! heard it was a wonderful wedding and fun week! can't wait to see pictures!
heard the girls did great walking down the aisle too!

Anonymous said...

Come back, we miss all of you:(