BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

On my way...

Kris left for Colorado today, very sad to see him go, but very exciting for him and us.  Kris accepted a job at Mark Young Construction as a Project Engineer.  This job was one in which he really wanted and it was clear after submitting his resume, they really wanted him to work there!

Kris starts his new adventure on Monday and is en route to Colorado as I type this.  Unfortunately, every time Kris travels somewhere, he runs into BAD weather.  He is stuck right now in practically a blizzard, going maybe 30 MPH.  So keep Kris on your thoughts and hope he makes it safe and sound.

I will be flying out to Colorado to join him on Friday.  I have a job interview at Bally Total Fitness on Monday for a Fitness Manager position.  PRAY I get this job, it would be my ideal job!!  PRAY PRAY PRAY

This weekend Emily and Adam have so kindly offered (wheeew) to take Nora and Allie.  So I am sure there will be some ripped up toys, maybe some possible bad behavior, and a whole lot of puppy play time....thanks guys for taking them, it means the world!!!

So more to follow, probably next update will be sent from CO!!!  :)


2 comments:

Joe, Sara and Mady said...

GOOD LUCK TO THE BOTH OF YOU!!!!

Jess said...

your adventure begin! Lins you will look back at this 10 years from now and will be like....."wow remember when we did all this......"! It is crazy! Life takes you on many journeys and just remember to embrace them all! I love you and will talk to you later! Kris you too! Oh and don't worry....I will get you to babysit when I come to CO!! (wink wink)