BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bowling with the DeCap Family

Last night we went bowling, we have been wanting to go for a long time.  Of course we went with our best buds Emily, Adam, and their cute lil son Aiden.  Below are a few pictures of our evening.



Kris brought his AWESOME glasses, so we all sported them.  While wearing them, we all got SPARES.  Had to be the style of the glasses...I think Adam rocked them the best....click on the picture to blow it up a little....CLASSIC




Poor lil Aiden got a boo-boo and got his finger pinched under the ball at the end of the night....
hope his lil thumb is OK.

3 comments:

Jess said...

awesome glasses! i love the first photo of kris with a baby! can't wait for the two of you to have your own!! Very excited for the both of you to start your new adventures together!

Anonymous said...

Kris, I think you finally found your "look"............I said "I think":)

Emily said...

typical Aiden with a mouthful of food!! haha...and yes Kris looks great sporting a baby! :)

We're really going to miss you guys...we always make such great memories when we spend time with you! and P.S. Aiden's thumb is much better and Im stealing some of these pics for myself since I forgot our camera that night!! I must have the pic of me in the glasses, they're so me! lol