Outside The Marcelli's beautiful house, check out that view in the back.
The View from the street in front of the Marcelli's house....amazing
We stopped at Target in Castle Rock, CO and this was the view from the parking lot....
The left is castle rock and the mountain on the right is Pikes Peak...
I wish I had a panoramic camera, the view was so amazing, you could see forever....
Our last night together until May...it was late so we look a lil sleepy (and by late I mean 10pm haha)
Kris on his way to work....what a sexy construction worker, right? :)
2 comments:
You too look so good together! It looks beautiful there. We will get the pix sent out as soon as we get them printed off. What sizes would u like?
ahh Pikes Peak and Castle Rock...just as beautiful as I remember!! I really don't want you to go...but on the bright side you're going to be somewhere I'll want to go back to visit!!
P.S. Kris is quite the handsome construction worker, but I think he needs some bcg's to complete his ensemble!! lol
Post a Comment