BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 22, 2011

CrossFit Warrior Challenge Competition

CrossFit event in Loveland, CO on Saturday August 20th. This is a unique event as it took place along side the NPC Armbrust Gym Warrior Classic event at the Embassy Suites hotel in Loveland, CO. Remember all of the CrossFit.com main-site videos of CrossFit athletes competing at the Arnold Classic? Well this was similar CrossFit event at Colorado’s equivalent to the Arnold. Approximately 1500 people attended this event.


This is the first photo of the day

My handsome hubby

Wod #1:
8min AMRAP
85m Sandbag run (64lbs Men/32lbs Women)
8 Thrusters (115lbs Men, 75lbs Women)
15 Hand release push-ups



Wod #2:
15min AMRAP
10 Power cleans (165lbs Men, 110lbs Women)
20 Burpees
30 KB Snatch (55lbs Men, 35lbs Women)
40 Slam balls (40lbs Men, 30lbs Women)
50 Double unders









I broke the bumper plate in the middle of my second set of cleans

OOOPS :)

Playing around  (you can't tell but I am pushing up my bicep, they aren't really that nice....I wish)

Top 3 Females

Top 3 males and females

Kris and I


 One of the girls from my gym, who is also Lindsey.

Great event, great day, can't wait for this weekend for the Colorado Open!

2 comments:

Ma Fisch said...

Totally awesome job Linds, dad and I are extremely proud of you!!!! You look fantastically fit! Good luck next weekend.........

Joe, Sara and Mady said...

Good job Lindsey! We are so happy for you! You look fab!!!!