BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Anderson Farm

This last weekend we went to Anderson Farms and had a very fun time.  We went through a corn maze, picked out our own pumpkins in a pumpkin patch, drank apple cider, went on a hay ride, etc.
It was a perfect day out for all the fall festivities we did this weekend.
Here are a few highlights.










I love everyone's face in the below picture, all a little bit different.
We went with Geoff, Jamie, and her two roommates Emma and Keatin.



Can you find the group ;)


Punching our card at the checkpoint





Geoff and Jamie


Check out this pumpkin patch, took about a pretty view.



I love this picture... I should sell it or something ;)




 Can't go to a pumpkin patch and not do an overhead squat with your pumpkin...




The whole group....so much fun!

1 comments:

Jess said...

AWESOME photos!!! how did you change the color like that!!!