BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Canvas and Cocktails

Today some girlfriends and I went to Canvas and Cocktails to celebrate my upcoming birthday.  We went to what is called Mimosa Mornings.  
You can view their website:

http://www.canvasandcocktails.com/

Abby and Katie



Melissa and Marla

Steph and I

Me and Melissa

Lisa and Chava


Lisa, Steph, Chava, and me

Our awesome instructor Dre

Part way thru

Adding the leaves


This is the half way point, right before we took a break


Me and Liesl

Adding the owl


The whole group,
Mallory, Marla, Steph, Melissa, Lisa, Chava, Katie, Abby, Liesl, and me


Finished picture

If you go to the website you can view what paintings they do on what days.  you can view what mine is "supposed" to look like.


Thanks everyone for coming!!



2 comments:

Jess said...

WOW that is so awesome! Your picture looks great....so much fun. I was thinking it was something completely different. I LOVE IT!

the feather looks great too! can't wait to touch it!

Ma Fisch said...

I want to do that!!!! What a fun idea! And what a fun thing for friends to do! I love the picture and the whole ambiance of it all. I want to do that!!!