Allie and Nora making best friends with my dad
Nora couldn't resist haha
Ma & Pa Fischer at Dam Brewery in Keystone
Kris and I at Keystone. The ice skating rink in the background is where Kris proposed to me 2 years ago...awwww
Kris and his new pal
Right back to the left in this picture is where Kris got down on one knee and proposed. So happy we can always can back here and that my parents got to see where it all happened.
The married couple
My mom and I dragged the men to the Coach Outlet store. Below is Kris, umm trying on everything.
I think he could even pull it off which is the scary thing.
Posing in the cold for a cute picture on the bridge.
Mom and dad were here from Thursday through Sunday. We got a lot of sight seeing in and some GREAT restaurants. We spent some time with family and friends on Friday for a pizza party at our house. Saturday we spent the day in the mountains. Too bad they weren't able to stay longer....
Thanks for coming out....now come back soon!
Love you

1 comments:
Thanks for having us!!!! We had a great time and loved spending time with you two (four).........love the house and CO. The Friday night pizza party was very nice, great to see everyone. Like Arnold's favorite saying... "I'll (we'll) be back":):) love you.....
Post a Comment