Yesterday my sister in law threw me a bridal shower at Lakewoods Resort on Lake Namakagon. It turned out amazing, she decorated the place so nicely. We played several games, to include Honeymoon Adventure, How well do you know the Bride/Groom, and Best Wedding Dress Contest made out of toilet paper. I opened more presents than imaginable!
There was plenty of good food, drinks, you name it. Everyone brought Kris and I a lil something to start our lives out in our new home, things like spices, rubber gloves, small items, and even BioFreeze to "put up with the aches and pains of marriage" hahaha
The girls all dressed up for the Bridal Shower in matching dresses. They were so cute.
Evalynn and I before the shower
One of the tables decorated....how cute!!
Here is my spot with special flowers.
Here is a picture of the place setting. Each person had their own with different colored flowers.
The autograph plate which everyone signed when they came in. Next to the plate is their name tags.
Makenna and I
Opening presents with my mom helping to hand me presents.
Group shot of everyone
Evalynn coming to check out what is going on
Mom, Grandma, and me
Jess, mom, Grandma, and me (the only one who happened to glance at the camera)
Yummy dessert!





2 comments:
looks great! wish I could've been there!
Looks like it turned out wonderful!!! Congrats again Lindsey.
Post a Comment