BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Updates

Hello Everyone,
So it has been awhile since I actually wrote anything on our blog...so here goes.

Kris and I now live in Denver CO.  Our address is posted on our wedding website, which is on the right side of this blog.  Kris is working like crazy, they are in their last week on this project site.  So very long long days!  But he is enjoying it, minus the long days.

Allie and Nora of course love the fenced in backyard, although Allie discovered how much she loves to dig around the fence, so there has been a lot of yelling at her.  The wood floors are new to them, they are still trying to figure out how to run on them....

I just got back from West Point NY from my friend Megans Wedding.  I was a bridesmaid.  It was of course beautiful and the bride...gorgeous.  I believe I posted one picture of her below in the previous post.

Wedding plans are coming along great.  I am incredibly thankful for my parents, they have the fun of caterers, florists, you name it.  So mom and dad, thanks for everything so far!!!  This week we are working on getting invites together, so if you think I don't have your address, please send it ;)  I think I am missing a couple addresses here and there.  

If you need addresses for the wedding, directions, registry info, anything, please visit our wedding website for everything you will need to know.  Or else just give me a call!!

Here is the link to the website: 

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/LindseyFischer&KrisMarcelli

Miss you all!

0 comments: