BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pictures


Kris, his parents, and I went up to Estes Park today to take some engagement pictures. Here are a few of our favorites...Kris' dad took the pictures. He has an amazing camera.


Goofing off a little...











When we get back from Colorado, I will post some recent pictures for everyone to look at. Right now though both of our computers are broken...so it may be a little while before I can post from home. I will post more pictures this week if we take any...

The week has been flying by so far. We have been going to Gold's Gym a lot, took some spin classes and a Body Pump class; also did some weightlifting...working out in the high altitude is a little draining. So we are spoiling ourselves at the gym this week because the gym at home is horrid compared to a nice "real" gym.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, you two are a great looking couple, plus you seem very happy together, you should get married....................

Jess said...

Lins you look amazing! I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE THE HAIR! By far the best I have ever seen on you. I can't believe how much older you look, or should I say how sophisticated you look! Kris of course you look great too! The pictures are beautiful! I will hopefully get to updating our blog soon! love you guys!